We want to be sure you understand what’s required before you start! Here are some tips:
- Be sure you’re going to the designated locations.
- Be sure you’re getting the picture from the spot specified in the location’s description. Get that info by clicking on the location’s photo on the Locations page.
- Be sure you’re holding a “CKRW 50 Years” sign with the date. It doesn’t have to be fancy, but does have to be legible.
- It has to be the same person in each photo. For example, friends can’t split up and get pics at different places, and then collectively enter for the grand prize.
- If you don’t expect to get to all 12 locations, still enter for as many as you can. You won’t be in the running for the grand prize, but you will be entered for a chance to win nine other amazing prizes by these awesome sponsors!
- Remember many of these locations hold cultural, historical and/or natural significance. Please be respectful (while you are there and in your photo) and leave no trace.
- As always, as with almost anywhere in the Yukon, seeing wildlife is a possibility. Be smart, keep your distance, and practice your best Bear Aware smarts!
- Be safe and have fun!
Ready to Play? Click a Link below to get started!
How to Play
We’ve designated 12 locations throughout the territory
Upload your Photo
Click Here to Upload Your Photo
Get a picture of yourself holding a “CKRW 50 Years” sign with the date at a location
We want to be sure you understand what’s required before you start!
For each location, you’re entered to win one of nine incredible prizes from local businesses!
Terms & Conditions
All CKRW’s regular Contest Terms and Conditions apply with the addition of the following please click here
See our Winners!