Terms and Conditions
- Contests are closed to Klondike Broadcasting Company employees and their immediate families.
- CKRW the Rush reserves the right to change the dates and/or the conditions of any contest. Any changes will be broadcast and/or posted on the website. All federal and territorial laws apply to all contests.
- Contest participant's voice may be recorded and played back on-air, solely for CKRW The Rush.
- CKRW The Rush reserves the right to allow all their listeners to win one prize per household per month.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
- Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is awarded 'as is' to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted. Prize has no cash value.
- In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn. CKRW is not responsible for any telephone, internet, or other technical problems that interfere with entry submissions.
- By participating in any contest, contestants agree to be bound by the official rules of the specific promotion
- By entering the Contest, each entrant, including the Grand Prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media used by the Contest Sponsors, promoters and their advertising and promotional agencies, without any payment or compensation. The Grand Prize winner further agrees that his or her audio reaction may be used for on-air promotional purposes.
- The entrants understand and acknowledge that CKRW The Rush may contact him or her on-air without prior knowledge as a result of his or her participation in the Contest.
CKRW The Rush reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.